Bridge Atlanta Medical Center is dedicated to providing you with the highest quality, cost effective
medical care. We accept all major credit cards and debit cards.
Primary Care Visit: $50 Follow-up Visit: $25
Specialty Care Visit: $75 Follow-up Visit: $50
We do not accept insurance. Payment due at the time of service.
Patients: Please be aware that depending on what lab tests the physician orders, there may be an additional charge for those tests. The price will be discussed with the patient prior to any services being performed so that the patient is aware of the cost.
Care Visit Includes:
• CBC w/Diff
• Complete Metabolic Panel
• Lipid Panel
• Urinalysis (done here POC)
• PSA (African American male over 40, Caucasian men over 50)
• TSH (women only)
• T4 (women only)
• Physicals ($25) DO NOT include bloodwork. Any bloodwork done with a physical will incur a minimum of $15 surcharge
• As a part of all exams (specialty and primary care exam), any lab test the physician recommends that is not included on the above list equal to or less than $10 will be included in the cost of the exam. Anything more than $10 will be charged to the patient, and the patient will be made aware of the price prior to the blood draw.
• Depending on the age of the patient and the type of pap smear required for testing the patient, the cost will range from $37-$50 in addition to the cost to see a provider.
For the most up-to-date information on fees contact our health center directly at 1.770.806.0162